Monday, December 17, 2007

Talking Jesus and the Blessed Meteorite















Some good news and some bad news tonight from the wild and wacky world of religion.

First the bad news. The Talking Jesus dolls have been flying off the shelves so fast.... they've almost disappeared.

"We feel blessed that the toys are now in the hands of thousands of children, teaching them the word of God.

Lucky children. And the good news?

As far as I know Meteorite Jesus is still available.

" I heard a voice, and it said, 'Look and see if you can see a face,'" he said. "And I looked, and I saw an image of Jesus Christ.....I've had people look at it, and they can't look at it anymore; it's too much."

"I believe science needs to take a look at this and study it to see what it means...."












Er....right.

Or maybe science should just study him. And try to determine once and for all where religion ends.... and madness begins.

Jesus in a tortilla. If we can't wean adults from this nonsense.

Can't we at least protect the kids?

No comments: