Thursday, March 27, 2008

Jay Leno Gets a Gay Salute














Jay Leno, the porky late night talk show host with the Brian Mulroney chin, has an ugly habit of making really stupid jokes about gays and lesbians.

I mean REALLY stoopid nasty stuff.

So some of my brothers and sisters decided to salute his work.

I don't know about the finger. But I sure love the attitude. Gay people are so polite.

Besides when you're the most popular late night talk show host.... and you still feel the need to put gay people down or mock them for the sake of a cheap laugh.... you should know better. You deserve what you get.

So here's my message to La Leno.


















-------------------------------------

P.S. ok ok... so it's pretty lame. I had a MUCH better photoshop .... with my dick instead of that pacifier. You know HIS gayest look. But Sébastien said I better not. What a prude. But of course that doesn't mean YOU can't....

No comments: