Monday, September 01, 2008

Sarah Palin and the Bun of Joy




















I can't tell you how happy and grateful I was today to see Sarah "The Barracuda" Palin do what I thought was impossible. Interrupt CNN's ghastly wind machine coverage of the hurricane that DIDN'T devastate New Orleans.

If only for a merciful moment.

By announcing to the world that her unmarried teenage daughter Bristol, had a bun in the oven.

WAAAAAAAHHHH !!!!!

Now I feel sorry for the kid. And I don't have anything against preaching abstinence to teenagers. In fact I'm all for it. As long as they are also educated about sex and birth control. Just in case, when you're young, horny, and drunk, abstinence doesn't work.

But Palin, as a Christian Dominionist, doesn't believe in that. So as far as I'm concerned she's a rotten parent and role model so she should get what she deserves.

And stop blaming the media.

Or letting Cindy McCain defend her lack of foreign policy experience....



Hmmmm....

You know..... I think CNN, and the best political/hurricane wind machine team on television, are going to be VERY happy.

Gustav was clearly a disappointment.

But with its churning hurricane of hypocrisy and idiocy, AND the bouncing bun of joy.

The Republican convention should be a REAL disaster.

WAAAAAAAAHHHH !!!!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA .......

No comments: