Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stephen Harper's Lying Sexist Speech












I'm glad Stephen Harper personally wrote this pathetic speech..

Because not only does it show how hopelessly incompetent and delusional Great Strategic Genius , Economist, Loser Leader is. It also shows us what a pathetic person he is as well.

An incorrigible, shameless liar.

A Daddy Knows Best sexist piggy.

"In my experience it works like this: If you own a home and you have a wife, you will probably be doing home renovations in this year."

Who seems to get a woody demeaning women's equality.

And a partisan hack, who rather than unite the country in a time of recession, is just looking for an excuse to call an election, before the economic situation gets even worse. And before the Liberals fill their coffers.

My advice? If he's so desperate for an election now don't give him one.

Let the Cons simmer in their own juices. Get more and more desperate. Stir them gently every now and then.

And by fall they should be ready to be served....
















Or canned...











Golly. Milk gravy? I think I'd rather go hungry....like so many Canadians will thanks to Stephen Harper.

But isn't it comforting to know that if the recession Porko didn't see coming, gets REALLY desperate....

The Cons might be good for SOMETHING?

10 comments:

Oemissions said...

Its not funny but your post made me laugh . A relief at the end of this day with Mr. Harper.And his sidekick,Jim.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't M.P. stand for Mendacious Phellator?

Erik said...

Stephen Harper quipped: "In my experience it works like this: If you own a home and you have a wife, you will probably be doing home renovations in this year."

I had no idea that my own bias that Conservatives tend to be sexists had (again) been surpassed by reality.

Well done, Steve!

Anonymous said...

Maybe his PR advisors told him NOT to say:

"If you have a home and own a wife.."

Simon said...

Hi Oemissions...I'm glad you had a chuckle. You know me...the Cons may be depressing but I'm not about to let them sour me on life...or get me down. The thought of them going down keeps a smile on my face... :)

Simon said...

Hi anonymous...well I don't about the mendacious part... ;)

Simon said...

Hi Eric...yes the banality of sexism...But then I can never forget how one of the FIRST things Harper did when he came to power was attack pay equity and remove the word "equality" from the Status of Women clauses. It struck me as bizarre. And the fact he did the same thing in the budget update tells me that he has an unhealthy obsession with the subject that he really should get over...

Simon said...

Hi anonymous...I must admit that did cross my mind...

"If you have a home and OWN a wife."

As well as the preposterous notion of Stevie as a handyman... :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe Laureen just lays back and says nothing when she's getting screwed.

Wake Up Harper, 51% of Canadian voters are NOT that submissive, despite what Gwendolyn Landolt says.

Anonymous said...

Handayman?? no way....

Maybe the PILLSBURY DOUGHBOY now that he's dishing out taxpay's dough to all the big corporations.

How about a few chocolate chips in mine? or even a couple of FFF'n raisins?