Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Another Good Reason to Hate Bullies














As you know I hate bullies. Especially those who bully young people and seniors.

That's why I started blogging.

But I rarely have the opportunity to express how much I detest people who bully and torture animals.

Like this poor dog in BC...



I can't believe people could treat a sweet humble creature in such a cruel manner. It makes me so sad and angry.

But what really horrifies me, as it does in so many cases of human bullying, is that other people must have seen what was happening, but did nothing to stop it.

Oh well. Another good reason to hate bullies.

Another good reason to keep this sign on my blog.


















Another good reason, as if I needed one eh? 

To hug my old dog...


















Sébastien says he doesn't know how lucky he is.

But when I think of that poor dog who only found love at the end of its life.

I know he does...

Recommend this post at Progressive Bloggers

No comments: