Sunday, May 03, 2009

Carrie Prejean and the Bigot Boob Show




















I have been trying very hard to avoid the Carrie Prejean story for all kinds of reasons.

Mainly because I can't believe that anyone would care what a Miss USA has to say about ANYTHING....let alone gay marriage.

But also because having the gay airhead Perez Hilton call somebody else a dumb bitch is a bit too much. And hearing him described as a "gay activist" is practically KILLING me.

Then of course there's the fact that for obvious reasons, I couldn't give a damn about her breast implants.

But now that Ms Prejean has joined the wingnuts at the National Organization for Marriage I can't ignore her any longer.

When asked about her thoughts on civil unions or gay adoption or general rights for gay couples, it was obvious Prejean didn't have any, even saying at one point "I will get back to you on that one." The most she could offer beyond the "promoting marriage" boilerplate was "I think that people that are homosexual should have some rights, you know, hospital rights, and things like that."

So when she appeared on the Pat Robertson show, and sounded like the reincarnation of Saint Anita Bryant of the Homophobes...










And Robertson's co-host tried to console the bimbo bigot by saying:

"God never calls you for anything he doesn't equip you for..."

I got to say PUHLEAZE. And oh REALLY?

Just like Perez Hilton would....




OMG. As if being gay wasn't hard enough. What have I done to deserve this?


Perez Hilton as a gay activist. Boobies for Jesus.

And a bigot in a bikini...

1 comment:

rww said...

""God never calls you for anything he doesn't equip you for..."

Well in that case, why did she need the boob job.